- Forbes & Lomax is committed to protecting your privacy.
- Forbes & Lomax has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
- The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the website at URL: www.forbesandlomax.com
- Forbes & Lomax does not disclose visitors’ information to third parties.
- Any personal identification information that you provide us with, whether it be business or personal information (such as your name or address), will not be seen by or shared with third parties.
- This site may at times contain links to other, third party websites: Forbes & Lomax is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
- This privacy statement is not presented as a legally binding contract.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Forbes & Lomax may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- – To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- – To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and any other information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Forbes & Lomax provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following options to discontinue receiving future communications by any of the following means:
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your request to be unsubscribed from a specific list.
- In writing to: Forbes & Lomax, 205a St John’s Hill, London, SW11 1TH
- You can call us on this telephone number: 020 7738 0202
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Forbes & Lomax
205a St John’s Hill London SW11 1TH
020 7738 0202
This document was last updated on April 27 2018